- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Low Power Supply–5V DC low voltage input
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
New device for makers who want to build their own smart home system.
Sonoff is a universal swich for your smart home system to remotely or automatically turn on / off appliances. To work with the Sonoff SC, you will dig more possibilities. Learn more about the Sonoff SC HERE.
This product is a wireless switch supports inching /self-locking mode. Users can add the device to the APP eWeLink in order to remotely control connected home appliances or devices. In self-locking mode, customers can remotely turn on/off connected devices immediately. When in inching mode, customers can have two wiring ways to select:
- Turn on 1s and then auto-off
- Turn off 1s and then auto-on.
The product enables remote control of home appliances through the mobile application eWeLink, available on both Android and iOS. Supported functions include:
- Remote turn on/off
- Timing Schedules
- Device Sharing
- Group Management
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
The self-lock/inching mode wireless switch has two input voltage supply specifications: 5V and 5V/12V. No matter which specification is selected, the features are the same.
Note: we have change the WiFi module from PSA to PSF recently. PSF is more powerful.
Works With Amazon Alexa
5V self-lock/inching mode wireless switch：
5V/12V self-lock/inching mode wireless switch：
There are two working modes for the product: inching mode and self-locking mode. Users can press the self-lock/inching mode button to switch between these two modes.
When the module is switched to self-locking mode, users can turn on/off the connected appliance instantly. There are two wiring way.
When the module is switched to inching mode, users can press on/off toggle button to turn on or off connected device. There are two kinds of wiring way.
The first wiring way is to connect COM and NO with an appliance. In this way, when users press the setting button or use the APP to turn on, connected appliance will be turned on for 1s and then auto turned off.
The second wiring way is to connect NC and COM with an appliance. In this way, when users press the setting button or use the APP to turn off, connected appliance will be turned off for 1s and then auto turned on.
There are 3 LEDs, the LED beside self-lock/inching mode button indicates the working mode (on: self-locking mode, off: inching mode).
The LED beside on/off setting button indicates WIFI status(enter pairing status: long press the setting button until LED blinks fast).
And the one below the relay indicates relay on or off status (on: turn on the connected device, off: turn off the connected device).
Read the user guide here.
Note: the two models are not hackable.
- Power supply: 5V DC
- LEDs: 3 LEDs which indicate working mode, wifi status, relay on/off status respectively.
- Two input interfaces
- Board consumption: <1W
- Standby current: 80mA
- Max input current: 10A
- Supports to control different voltage ranges
- Relay lifespan: more than one million times
- 100M electrical insulation resistance
- Electric shock voltage: 1000V
- Relay maximum pull time: 15ms
- Relay maximum release time: 5ms
- Operating temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity 40% ~ 80% RH
1 Channel Inching /Self-Locking WiFi Wireless Switch 5V
- Brands SONOFF
- Product Code: 1 Channel Inching /Self-Locking WiFi Wireless Switch 5V
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Smart Home Automation