– Built-in high-sensitivity sensing technology, reliable and safe.
– 360 degrees smoke detection and alarm, no dead angle, reliable.
– Rotary detachable top cover design to facilitate cleaning and battery replacement.
– Full snap-in patented structure, simple installation, no need for debugging and wiring.
– Built-in 90 dB sound and light alarm reminder, effectively prompting people to evacuate.
– Support three alarms: independent sound & light flash alarm, wireless 433 transmission network alarm.
– Ultra-low-power microcontroller + photoelectric principle technology
||10.6 × 10.6 × 3.5 cm
1, Voltage: DC 3V (battery-powered) ;
2, Standby current:<5uA
Green flashes activated internal sensor
Green alway lights Normal working
Yellow alway lights An internal fault
3,Alarm current: <40mA ;4, Humidity: ≤95% RH
5, Wireless frequency: 433Mhz
Battery Not Included
Does this product checked before shipping them to me?
Yes., of course.We have a professional Quality Control team. They will check carefully for each item we received from factory to avoid sending defective goods to our customers.
If a item is found defective in our Technical QC team , it will be returned to the factory. Please don’t worry about receiving a defective item because we are committed to being a trustworthy
Factories that supply Sonoff are strictly evaluated by us, and we provide you an even better reassurance of consistent high quality thanks to our Sonoff Technical QC team. We double-check the contents of all orders carefully before dispatch to our customers a. Sonoff will maintain all product serial number and products ID for stop delicacy.
Processing time 1-2 business days normally: During this period, we do strict quality-control tests and get the items carefully packed.
Delivery time 3-8 business days normally in India.
Who will be delivered the product to me
You order will dispatch from your nearest local authorized dealer by ShipRocket/Delhivery.com.
What should I do if my items arrived damaged?
When using shipping services, we want the delivery to be as fast as possible. At the same time, we expect from the courier company to handle our shipments with great care throughout their journey. Packages reach several depots and go through multiple hands until the driver delivers them to their recipients. Even though we might assume it is the courier’s fault for the damaged delivery of the parcel, several other situations explain it is not always the case.
If you order got damaged or lost during transits so Rarely, rough handling by the courier can lead to physical damage to your goods, e.g. broken screen. In this condition, Apply for Insurance claim terms & conditions applicable.