SONOFF 4CHR3 & 4CHPROR3 are both 4-gang Wi-Fi Smart Switches designed to give you the ability to integrate smart control into your existing home to enable a smart home. Each smart switch has 4 gangs that can be used to control lights and other home appliances at the same time in four areas of your home. There is a major difference between 4CHR3 and 4CHPROR3, which is 4CHPROR3 is designed with an additional function for RF control. The function is purposely adopted to make you turn on/off the device connected with 4CHPROR3 via the RM433 remote controller.
Actually, SONOFF has ever released two types of 4-gang smart switch (4CHR2 and 4CHPROR2.) which comes with almost same functions with 4CHR3 and 4CHPROR3. But all the above units are still different in 3 working modes including self-locking, interlock and inching mode. The new improvement on 4CHR3 and 4CHPROR3 compared with 4CHPR2 and 4CHPROR2 is for users to set these 3 working modes on eWeLink APP instead of the hardware itself, easier to operate. So you can enable self-locking mode to turn on/off 4 connected devices separately, interlock mode to turn on 1 connected device every time and turn off the rest of devices simultaneously and inching mode to turn on 1 connected device and then make it turn off automatically after a given time (0.5 – 3600s). For the device away from the switch, you can create a moveable space in virtue of a DIN rail to make them be connected. Simply activate devices through your voice when the switch works with Alexa and Google Home smart assistant.
- Remotely control connected lights or devices via APP
- 3 working modes with self-locking, interlock and inching mode for even remote control garage door and roller blinds
- Support scheduling a timer to make devices automatically start and stop to work
- Customize smart scenes to make the device connected with the switch to trigger other devices
- Share the control permission of devices to other accounts to control together
- Check real-time ON/OFF status of devices on your mobile phone
- Power on state allows users to set the On/Off/Keep status for the connected device before power failure and ensure it remains the arranged status after power restoration