- Built-in 32bit MCU, and can double as an application processor
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Wi-Fi @2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2 security mode
- +20.5dBm maximum output power in 802.11b mode
- Support device button control and Wi-Fi remote control
a)In the normal state: click the button (IO0 pulls down for more than 100ms) to control the relay on and off (IO12 output high/low level
b)In the pairing mode: click the button to exit the pairing mode.
- Support timer schedule – including single, count down, repeat, and loop timer, see details in 4.5.
- Support compatible pairing mode /quick pairing mode
- Power-on status -The power-on switch status can be configured on or off through the APP, and the default power-on status is off.
- Support OTA upgrade
- Conditions: VDD=3.3V±10% , GND=0V; test at room temperature 25°C.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- GPIO drive capability: Max: 12mA
- Working current: Average current: ≈80mA ,
- Maximum working current: 210mA
- Standby: <200uA
- Operating temperature: 0℃~45℃
- Storage condition: Temperature: -10℃~75℃ ,
- Relative humidity: 20%RH~80%RH
- Wireless network type: STA/AP/STA+AP
- Encryption mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Encryption type: WEP64/WEP128/TKIP/AES
- Firmware upgrade:OTA remote upgrade
2. Wi-Fi parameters
- Conditions: VDD=3.3V±10% , GND=0V ; test at room temperature 25°C.
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency range: 2.412GHz-2.484GHz
- Transmit power:
- 802.11b: 20±2dBm (@11Mbps)
- 802.11g: 17±2dBm (@54Mbps)
- 802.11n: 14±2dBm (@HT 20, MCS 7)
- Receiving sensitivity:
- 802.11b: -91 dBm (@11 Mbps, CCK)
- 802.11g: -75 dBm (@54Mbps, OFDM)
- 802.11n: -72 dBm (MCS7)
- Antenna type:Ceramic patch antenna
Tips: If you want to know detailed product features, WIFI radio frequency marking, PCB design, package information, module type and pin definition, please see the product application guide.
Single Gang: https://itead.cc/diy-kits-guides/psf-b01-application-guide/
Be the first to review “PSF-B-4C Ultra Low Power ESP8285 Wi-Fi Switch Module”
You must be logged in to post a review.