Sonoff TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. Just as the name indicates, the Sonoff TH temperature and humidity monitor device supports two maximum current supply specifications: 10A or 16A.
Sonoff TH16 remote temperature monitor and wireless humidity monitor WiFi switch supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of your home environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors, mentioned below:
- Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, DHT11
Si7021(wiki) Highly Recommended!
Note: the sensors are not included in the package of Sonoff TH10 /TH16, you have to enter the quantity you want to order in the corresponding field.
The sensor should be plugged into the smart switch before power-on. It is not advised to plug or unplug the sensor after power-on. DS18B20 is waterproof, which can only measure temperature. Other sensors can measure both temperature and humdity.
With the eWeLink app, users can create simple conditional statement (Smart Scene) to trigger on/off other smart devices. This means users can use Sonoff TH10 or Sonoff TH16 with Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20 or DHT11 sensor to detect temperature/humidity, and then set specified temp. or hum. ranges as conditions to trigger on/off other smart devices in the same account, such as Sonoff Basic, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, S20. This device works perfectly with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier, smart fish tank, watering system, etc.
- Supports tracking device status
- Supports remote turn on/off connected appliance
- Supports presetting temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Supports 8 enabled countdown/single/repeat timing tasks
- Support checking real-time temperature and humidity
- Support setting smart scene to trigger on/off other smart devices
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT